Wednesday 1 April 2009

Breastfeeding Constraints

Hmmm......... I must respect all breastfeeding moms including myself. After I started my breastfeeding journey, I realised how tough it is.

First, I have to restrict myself to shop at mother friendly shopping malls such as Jusco.

Second, I got to rush home within 3 hours when I don't bring my baby along.

Third, I hardly have much leisure time for watching TV and reading newspaper bcoz I'm busy expressing milk as well as nursing my baby.

Forth, I can't take alcohol. I have not had a drink since I found out I was pregnant. I would like to go out and have a couple of drinks tomorrow but I’m afraid that my baby will be intoxicated. Despite expert advice, I think I’ll still go for one or two glasses of beer. As long as I don’t get myself drunk, my baby will be alright.

This is expert advice.”Try to nurse your baby beforehand and then wait until the effects have worn off before nursing again.” :P Reasonable intake of alcohol should be fine.

2 comments:

io said...

a pat for urself!! Kudos! (but ah.. seeing someone say 'respect for themselves' was really funny la..) :p

io said...
This comment has been removed by the author.